If you work with a group of people to will find yourself in a culture. It cannot be otherwise. The question is whether the culture serves or hinders the group. One way of looking at culture is to see it has the habitual way that members of the group think and act. As such culture can be designed and created by creating new habits. Here are some articles to get you thinking about how to do this.
- Cutting to the Bone (2004)
- The Value of Values (2006)
- Reaching our Potential (2006)
- When It’s Time To Restructure (2008)
- Maintaining Trust In Challenging Times (2009)
- An Integral Approach (2009)
- Authority and Boundaries (2009)
- Thinking About Culture (2009)
- A Passive or Constructive Culture (2010)
- The Importance of Culture (2010)
- Crisis...What Crisis ?!? (2010)
- Some Beliefs About Culture (2010)
- Fostering Personal Growth (2011)
- Control, Trust and Culture (2011)
- To Fix Or Build (2011)
- The Folly In Measurement (2011)
- Moral and Constructive Business (2011)
- Creating Culture is Simple (2013)
- Values and Alignment (2013)
- Why Do Change Initiatives Fail? (2015)
- Deep Alignment - The Key To Deep Change (2015)
- The Narrative Of Change (2015)
- Making KPIs Work! (2016)
- Is the World a Safe Place? (2016)
- A Different Look at Culture (2016)
Copy the right way.
You have permission to post our articles, email them, print them and pass them along for free to anyone you like, as long as you make no changes or edits to its contents or digital format. If you do choose an article, we would appreciate an acknowledgement of the source.
Talking About Pty. Ltd. and the Author reserves the right to bind it and sell it as a real book.
You can find some more thoughts on the topics below: